How many planning conditions did you have?

Sjk

Well you beat me (8) inc built to plans and pretty std ones re obscure glazing and tree care.

Though my council (Poole) has various policy docs, only one of these (relating to renewables - see recent post on that) is specifically mentioned in the conditions. So need to see if the other policies actually apply or not as they are not mentioned. If they do apply, I was wondering why call out a specific one as a condition, could be due to being a pre-commencement condition...will see what I can find out from others in the area currently self-building

We had fifteen planning conditions, with four of them being pre-commencement and two of them being mutually exclusive, which resulted in the planning officer over-ruling one of the conditions he'd imposed (I don't think he'd actually read the two conditions together and realised that both couldn't be met!).

11 Conditions. 4 being pre-commencement . Seems pretty standard .

I was just writing all the reports neccessary to discharge the pre-commencement conditions the last few days. Loads of work but no rocket sience , so you probably be able to do a fair bit yourself if you feel like it (I did)

Edited by Patrick