• 2 weeks later...

Had a kit list from them now, and more importantly they did a design and airflow design for the project, free of charge, which i've been after for a long time! Their units are SAP Q listed, which appears to be one of the most important things to have, but would like some real life experience to back it all up.

Looks like they use the decentralised systems that blauberg do. I've not found anything negative about their systems, was hoping there would be some reviews on Amazon as they sell on there, but nothing so far.

The only downside I can see is their units don't do automatic summer bypass, its a manual process, thats the only negative i've come across so far.

Now I have a spec, i can look into other units, originally the one i was going to get was the Brookvent aircycle 1.2, which seems to have all the features we want, so I may have to go hybrid and pick the best components from each supplier.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No i've not done anything yet, had a bad time recently, sadly lost my wife to her long term illness at the beginning of June, so at present everything is on hold, because at the moment, I just can't be bothered with anything ?

My main thoughts at the moment are along the lines of, 'what is the point in any of this?' can't be arsed etc etc. Doing the house up was always for both of us, but now theres just me rattling about in here. So glad we bought a 2 bed bungalow and not some larger house!

I'll certainly report back when i do get round to doing this, but probably won't be for some time.

Edited by MikeGrahamT21
  • Sad 10