Stage 1 Is Very Nearly Complete :)

Kenneth Mark Graves currently identifies as male. He weighed 6lb 14oz at birth. He was born naturally with only minor complications at 19.16 on the 2/12/2019 in the Rosie maternity hospital in Cambridge. Waters broke approximately 06.00, contractions started at about 12.00. He is currently in the nicu ward waiting for blood test results as initially there was a worry of an infection. We will get the results tomorrow but all symptoms have now stabilised. Current theory is that he came out too fast and his lungs didn't get squished enough. He had help breathing overnight and is off that machine now as his chest noises have stopped. He also had slightly low blood sugars and temperature which have also been resolved over night. Hopefully he will be in with us tomorrow night (depending on the results). With any luck we will be able to take him home tomorrow evening. 

Faye is doing great, couple of stitches, no dramas. 

That should answer most questions. ?

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Onoff said:

You try it! ?

I am convinced had I been female, there is no way I would endure pregnancy and child birth.  There must be something about women that makes them really really want to be a mother and ignore "the process"

1 hour ago, ProDave said:

I am convinced had I been female, there is no way I would endure pregnancy and child birth.  There must be something about women that makes them really really want to be a mother and ignore "the process"

Nope! Not all women! 

• Like 1