Tamara

My name is Tamara, I have just joined the build hub community wow lots of information and posts to read through thanks....while browsing I came across a post that was of interest, I am about to start a new build and had spotted a posts regarding new building spreadsheet, I must say its been several years since I put my office skills to test and I think I am about to experience an awakening of costs, schedules and admin....and the rest!! if anyone could point me in the right direction I would be very grateful.

kind regards

Tamara

Welcome Tamara. If you post in the thread about the spreadsheet those who posted back then may see it and reply. I seem to remember that a couple of them offered to share a spreadsheet to use. Whereabouts is your build and what are you planning to build? 

Thank you and will take a look, my build is in East Anglia a village in between kings lynn and wisbech, currently spending our first Christmas in our mobile home, just got off the phone to brick and building suppliers trying to organise bricks as been told that the suppliers are going to be putting the prices up! 

thanks for your reply

merry Christmas 

Tamara 

Hi, 

Thank you, been dipping in and out of the topics, after new year I am going to have a good read.

How far are you along the build process? 

Yes more than happy to share experiences along the way.

Tamara 

Edited by Tamara
updated