How to move the Drain Stack Positions

ultramods

I think the drain stacks for the toilet and sink are in the wrong positions. The current positions are where are have circled red in the picture below, however they should be where I have circled. 

Without having to dig up the concrete would it be possible to move the position slightly using an angled pipe since the insulation, UFH and screed haven't gone down yet?

If I would need to ask to builder to move the position by digging up the concrete would this be a big issue for them?

1585277495_ScreenShot2018-12-02at16_06_59.thumb.png.711b9afd4d21c0410ae3aed0f70e9d9f.png

Screen_Shot_2018-12-02_at_16_06_31.thumb.png.9e621ad392b53b63b1e082d8a1cf1ebf.png

1 minute ago, PeterW said:

Move the wall in by 120mm.?? Or are they out by more than that ..?? If it’s a tray going in there they are standard sizes but a wet room you wouldn’t notice. 

worst case I can just move the wall, however would like to explore all the options as the shower room isn't the widest.

Kick them both back with 2 45 degree bends as close to the concrete slab as you can get and hope they will both be hidden in the floor makeup.  You might want to buy a couple of bends and try it first before you commit to it. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, PeterW said:

What is the insulation and floor build up, and what direction does the main pipe run..? You do not want a double S bend for a No.2 to be heading down before it gets to the main run...

150mm kingspan then 70mm screed.

The drains exist straight out at the nearest visible external wall (next to the shower drain)

I would get two 45bends and fit them together with a short bit of pipe, you can then lay this on its side to do a mock up, measure how much height you need to get your new pipe in, then you can work out if you only need to cut into the floor 40-50 75mm, cut slice in floor to depth you need and chisel out, clean pipe and fit the new 45 bends. 

Sorted.