Chainsaw Angle Grinder Attachment

Onoff

no clutch either, so that will start straight away and it could be left going without a finger on the switch.

I've used chainsaws for 30 years and I've had a chain come off - there's no way I'd be using that thing.  Its a dangerous enough tool without this sort of stupidity.

Madness

Just now, ProDave said:

No variable speed either and I suspect the average angle grinder runs way quicker than a petrol chain saw so the thing would be bloody lethal.

10-11k for both at top chat but I wouldn’t want to be about when the chain lets go ... which given there is no chain oiler on it either, would be sooner rather than later ..!!

22 minutes ago, jack said:

Are you really going to let these pussies put you off?

Build your own, you know you want to.

I do have a Bosch 230V one with a knackered motor someone was chucking out...wonder if it'd graft to a Makita drill? :)

Edited by Onoff

Reminds me of on old boy I worked with years ago,Farty John. He was notoriously laboured about his diy projects. 

He got some spare tiles for his bathroom from site & put them by his front door when he got home. 

Legend had it that by the time he put them up,they’d been outdoors so long that they’d weathered :)