Klug pocket door system

vivienz

I have Eclisse I am told they are fiddly too but was recommended to have this brand as they are better than others and the last thing you want is it going wrong in situ.  There was also something about access if needed afterwards without having to take the wall out but would have to trawl back to find that detail.

• Thanks 1

I am just about to pay for our Eclisse pocket frames.  Planning on fitting them ourselves - there is a you tube clip that makes it seem so quick and easy.  I bet it isn't but by the time we get to the fifth one we ought to be alright at it. ?

• Haha 1

@vivienz

we have just paid for 5 pocket door systems from Door Supplies Online. Good knowledge (guy called Alan) and they do a lovely range of doors to go in them). And do the architrave and skirting if you want all that. Cheaper for Eclisse than ironmongery direct. Might be worth a look?

• Thanks 1

@Weebles I got all my internal doors - including the Eclisse - from doors on line. Alan and Ryan are are brilliant cant speak highly enough of them and their products and service.

I had oak door sets, pocket doors, plain doors sprayed to my own colour, plus all the hardware....all excellent.

• Thanks 3