Variation of condition?

Gary G

Hi all, having trouble getting a system and contractor for ground floor render and wanted to fully clad (see planning drawing).

I emailed the planner and he advised a Variation Of Condition application but thinks it’s not in keeping. I want to get the house water tight ASAP, wondered if too risky to fully clad and then put in the application and hope?

Currently;

Regs_Gray_B_L02_(Elevations).pdf

7511D498-3FFB-49E0-8D8C-0DD41DCD5199.jpeg

I can see you have a specific render on that drawing............seems just a standard self coloured k rend type.... monocouche  I would have though you could us a different render as long as similar colour no one would notice.  We used an Alumasc system, it is a vented facade system -  a silcone render onto a carrier board and is for TF buildings. Installers are plentiful.  Others on here have used the same system.  Its not cheap but has BBA certs and guarantee. Between us here I am sure we can dredge up names in your area or Alumasc themselves have a list.

TBH if you are thinking of dropping the render then I would talk to planners first, there is quite a bit of it and no render at all would change the external appearance considerably.