How many sleeps 'til I can use my drill daddy?

As you made your concrete on site I think the best thing to do would be to try it. 

If you are using an expansion type anchor and are unsure of the concrete integrity, why not drill your holes i the wall plate and fit it , but don’t install all the anchors yet just a couple so you can carry on working, then as it cures a bit more get the others in Wednesday, Thursday, you could also use chem set, and just get them all in, no expansion with chemical fixings. 

17 minutes ago, Vijay said:

Any reason you didn't set "J" shaped rebar into the concrete? There was a post (could have been on the old forum) that showed it being done for the wall plate

Cant think of a more PITA way to do its tbh. The irregularity of the fixing locations would see a lot of drilling and boring out and that would seriously reduce the integrity of each fixing point ( IMO ). Theres thinking ahead and then theres 'hold on until you need to do that' that needs to be applied. 

Plus, how would you get compression on the fixings as rebar isn't threaded ( unless you meant threaded bar not rebar ? ) ;)

21 minutes ago, Vijay said:

IIRC you drill the wall plate and put the J bars (guess it would have to be thread to bolt it) in place, place it on top of the wet concrete and then let it set. Then you tighten up the bolts

We have done similar but using coach screws, leaving 60mm plus the head of the screw to go into the wet concrete.