Fan assisted radiators

so i am getting quotes for installing an ASHP in my house and one company has suggested that due to layout i would be best to go for fan assisted radiators, does anyone have any experience of these as i can only find a small amount of info about them, i am not sure on the exact make/ model he is proposing as i have not had the quote through yet.

I think I'd be keen to hear one working, too, before committing to fit them. 

Having said that, some friends have trench heaters fitted around the edge of most rooms in their house, and they are fan assisted, yet very quiet.  I've no idea if trench heaters will work OK with the lower flow temperature from an ASHP, but it might be worth looking into.

Guest Alphonsox

I fitted one in our build - A Dimplex SmartRad - fitted in the annex sitting room. On the lowest setting it is close to silent, almost unnoticeable if there is anything else going on in the room. At maximum output it can be clearly heard but this setting would only be used for heat in a hurry.

We looked at the same dimplex units at the time. They are very stylish looking. Can come with a metal finish or glass. If we had of gone for an ashp then we would have used them. As above can't hear anything when it's on low.