Concrete Edging Repair

Weegaz

Hi guys,

Hopefully a simple one, when the guys poured our garage floor they shuttered a step at garage doors that the garage doors sit down into, approx 30mm lower than the finished garage floor.

When they took the shuttering off it broke chunks out of the clean edge and there is gaps below the door when it is closed.  We got storm proof doors so they are are not fully sealed.  There was mice got in last winter and this year I want to ensure these gaps are filled, you can also really feel a draft when closed.

Do I use set concrete and sand mix and re-shutter and fill gaps? Or do I use like a Sika repair motar?

Thanks in advance

Could you use a product deigned for cement repair of roof tiles?

I had one done recently for a chipped tile that would have required a while row to come off the front of a dormer, and i is invisible.

Unsure of the name, however.

Ferdinand

Thanks guys,

The chunks are about 100mm, really untidy job but wasn't something I was going to kick off about as the builders did a really good job everywhere else.

The sika is a repair cement, I'll have to shutter and re-do.  As the car drives over it I don't want it breaking off so not sure if I will need to key the existing so that it bonds correctly.

New-crete looks like what I am after, thanks on/off

Adowax is shuttering release agent, but i'd struggle to discern it particularly from any other wax (including ear)...so don't waste the money for just a little bit.

Fosroc conbextra gp or maybe hf ....these are civil engineering grouts so local merchant unlikely to have.  Its what my SE wanted me to use for a similar situation.