new F&B colours

lizzie

Totally fallen for some of the new release of colours from F&B....even though I swore I would never use their very high maintenance paint again Paen Black no 294 and Sulking Room Pink no 295 are calling me very loudly.....not for the same room of course....

In the publicity photo that paen black paint is on a feature wall is set against what looks like a walnut floor and is in a very contemporary room, it gorgeous, check it out.

My bedroom is screaming for that Pink.........

14 minutes ago, vivienz said:

We used to paint the concrete floor in our factory with F&B paint.

Not estate emulsion surely LOL....that is the one bugbear I have with F&B. Love all the eggshells etc but Estate Emulsion marks as you look at it and believe me we are careful and I am very fussy in my house, I don't do marks on walls so was forever having bit redone.  Couldn't get on with the wipeable Modern Emulsion just hated that slight sheen.

I love your pzzazz with a F&B factory floor - Can't wait to see your interiors on the house

Guest Alphonsox
36 minutes ago, lizzie said:

Totally fallen for some of the new release of colours from F&B....even though I swore I would never use their very high maintenance paint again Paen Black no 294 and Sulking Room Pink no 295 are calling me very loudly.....not for the same room of course....

In the publicity photo that paen black paint is on a feature wall is set against what looks like a walnut floor and is in a very contemporary room, it gorgeous, check it out.

My bedroom is screaming for that Pink.........

Go and get Johnstone's to mix some up for you. They have exact colour matches for all F+B paint - Cheaper, a lot easier to apply and a lot easier to maintain.

8 minutes ago, Alphonsox said:

Go and get Johnstone's to mix some up for you. They have exact colour matches for all F+B paint - Cheaper, a lot easier to apply and a lot easier to maintain.

Been there done that dont like the result sorry

1 hour ago, lizzie said:

Been there done that dont like the result sorry

Same... they were good in the shop, said what I wanted, mixed it up no issues but the resulting colour was just not the same.

We've done a lot of the rooms in Valspar - brought a F&B tester pot, good few coats on a nice bit of card then take it in to store to get it colour matched. Always comes out pretty darn close to the original. 

• Like 1

My wife has just had a valspar match on a piece of 'picture' wallpaper - it's a lego pattern for our Son's room and he also wanted a green wall. Given we didn't want two greens in the room, the match seemed like the only option, and has come out perfectly. It's not a colour in their database, so it is now called 'Toby Green' in Reading B&Q ?

• Like 1