Heavy duty sheet or tarpaulin.

epsilonGreedy

Looking for some long lasting covers for various duties onsite e.g. keep brick stacks dry through the winter, something to throw over a large pile of logs or cement bags and then there will be a couple of bikes kept between the static caravan and hedge.

I am loath to buy the usual B&Q sheets constructed from course weave flat threads with a token layer of crinkly plastic laminate, these start to self destruct as soon as any wind gets under them.

Instead I am hoping to find something like the ground sheet supplied with my first ridge tend 50 years ago i.e. a normal woven fabric laminated within a thick coating of a plastic close to rubber in handling.

Edited by epsilonGreedy

1 hour ago, reddal said:

I've bought various tarps from these people - https://www.tarpaulinsdirect.co.uk/tarpaulins/tarpaulins/supergrade-tarpaulin

Their 'supergrade' tarps are quite serious - I've got a couple that are holding up well after a few years of heavy use. The budget ones are a bit flimsy but cheap. There are various options in between.

Just had one delivered from them the day before yesterday, as a temporary boat cover until I get my workshop sorted out with room for the boat.  Very impressed with the quality and the price, the thing is a lot heavier duty than I expected, and looks like it will last for years.