Soil pipe spacing

Is there a standard spacing for a soil pipe to exit through the floor in relation to the distance from the finished wall surface, taking into account the pan connector. 

I havnt picked the toilet for this room yet and want to get the rough pipework through the floor. 

Does this make sense ? 

Standard closed couple toilet, fixed back to wall, 90degree pan connector, down to pipe sticking up through floor. 

Looking for distance to centre of pipe that sticks through the floor. 

I made the mistake of trying to measure this and ended up with the pipe too far from the wall, ended up with a swan neck connector but had to buy several before I got one that fitted. I would allow for plaster, tiles/skirting then 10/15mm.

I have just looked at mine.

The pipe exits the floor with the back of the pipe probably 10 to 15mm clear of the finished wall,  The pan joins nicely with a standard 90 degree pan connector going straight from the pan into the pipe.  Could not be simpler.

Leave the pipe a bit long and cut to length when you have the pan and know the height of the spigit and finished floor covering in  place.

53 minutes ago, Nickfromwales said:

[...]

If a direct bent pan connector won’t reach, simply go to a good quality flexi pan connector. 

Thanks Nick.

I was scratching my head a bit about our foul drain connection. My trouble is (among many  other things) that I don't know what I don't know.

11 hours ago, Russell griffiths said:

there is a standard measurement in OZ of 140 mm to centre of pipe. 

Thats how they are all set out, toilet just slips straight on no flexible fittings or swan necks.

Thats height, Russel was asking about distance on the floor from the wall. Dave,s like me, 10,15mm.