the_r_sole

6 minutes ago, the_r_sole said:

Yeah, apologies to anyone who's done the caravan thing, it's just never going to be a situation I could convince my wife to go along with - part of the planning for a project is understanding the lines people won't cross, this is definitely one!

We did the caravan thing. That’s the royal we. He did the caravan and I had an apartment in town. I used to go back at weekends to check on progress ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, the_r_sole said:

Yeah, apologies to anyone who's done the caravan thing, it's just never going to be a situation I could convince my wife to go along with - part of the planning for a project is understanding the lines people won't cross, this is definitely one!

So presumably you can get a caravan to be your haven of peace and quiet !

Hey @the_r_sole

Maybe when I have completed my pen and ink BC drawings for my kitchen/diner  wall knock through you could cast an eye...I downloaded DraftIT and QCAD and spent a wet Saturday getting utterly frustrated. Got out my A3 drawing board and now I'm motoring, in a few days I should have something that passes muster as my first attempt was sent back by BC for being a bit lacking...