walk in shower sizes

20 minutes ago, Nickfromwales said:

I would never fit just a rainfall head, I 100% always compliment with the shower spray headset and riser rail. Othewise you have to go get a bucket of water to clean the damn shower. 

When you explain that to da' ladies they soon say "out with the minimal look, give me a handset too". ;)

Mine is one of those Buuuuuuuut the water pressure is so good that if it is left on the handset and switched on without thinking the holder forces itself upwards and sprays the ceiling and the whole bathroom over the screen!

MY New One is Fully Planned to be Separate!!! :P 

17 minutes ago, newhome said:

Is that cos cleaning the shower is wimmin’s work? ?

At least we are only cleaning up after ourselves :D 

I wanted hand sprays for the baths too but according to hubby they weren’t necessary so not fitted (since when did he clean the damn baths anyway ...). Then we went to a hotel that had one and he said what a good idea they were. I could have coshed him over the head with it! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, newhome said:

I wanted hand sprays for the baths too but according to hubby they weren’t necessary so not fitted (since when did he clean the damn baths anyway ...). Then we went to a hotel that had one and he said what a good idea they were. I could have coshed him over the head with it! 

No bath in my new place but in the existing one I have a hand shower over the bath as well as both a hand and rainfall in the walk in

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I have two showers, 1200 x 800 , rainfall (ugh) and hand units, even have hand held shower head on the bath taps which SWMBO uses fir washing her hair and is great fir cleaning the bath. We never use the rainfall units but guests have occasionally used them.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently have an overhead rainfall unit that is rectangular and connects glass side panel to wall. At end have bar with hose attached shower head. Control is a remote control circular thing, i think Mira. We love this, minimal wall bits and bobs. Remote allows temp, pressure and choice of either or both showers. After having this I think we'd not go back to manual controls. Am away but will take a pic when home.