gutter dripping noise

Basic question but how do you muffle the noise water makes when it drips down the gutters and hits the angled plastic PVC bottom? What could I adhere to it to stop this keeping me awake at night?! Thanks! 

5 minutes ago, mike2016 said:

Basic question but how do you muffle the noise water makes when it drips down the gutters and hits the angled plastic PVC bottom? What could I adhere to it to stop this keeping me awake at night?! Thanks! 

what about installing gutter brushes?

https://www.guttersupplies.co.uk/products/gutter-protection/gutterbrush-4m-length-black/?keyword=&matchtype=&device=c&campaign=GS_|_Gutter_|_Other_Ranges_|_Gutter_Protection_|_Black&gclid=Cj0KCQjwv-DaBRCcARIsAI9sba8P5Nj2eQwfnHowYe3m3zP-XZvUCxpukvGzAIrCEGvSMHN5Od8O6wAaAkXsEALw_wcB

That's up the other end, it's when the rain stops and the dregs in the gutters drop down the downpipe and it's when that hits the flange at the bottom of the pipe it makes the noise.....drip....drip....drip.....!

3 hours ago, mike2016 said:

I can’t remeber what rain sounds like ? 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, ragg987 said:

I left the end straight and open, did not bother with the funnel thingy. It is about 1or 2 inches above the plastic grill. Noise exists but is not intrusive. No splashing onto walls.

I hate leaves and open gullies so this is the solution I’ve used previously - it’s a standard closed gully top that has a basket within to catch the bigger rubbish as it drops down (also hedgehogs in the gutters) but there is a socket cut to size in the top plate and then the down pipe fits into this. It means the downpipe is supported at its base and there is no open gully CF1E7C53-92CF-4E2B-9984-91E40C7C580F.thumb.jpeg.23d8030b9a8f5e97ad6f1182543d37c4.jpeg

• Like 1