Velux Self Cleaning Glass - is it worth it?

To give some more context, is self cleaning glass worth it on Velux centre pivot windows on a north facing, single storey room, with a GRP roof, where the angle of the windows will be between 15-25 degrees (builder is going to have to build them up from a 9 degree roof with a ZWC kit so is suggesting a larger angle)? 

Current price differential is around £100 a window, which we would be happy to pay if it does work in practice, but I've seen commentary elsewhere which suggests it's not worth it.

How difficult is is it for you to clean it?

I have two Which are accessible, and two which are pains. I would have paid for the latter.

Assuming, Of course, that it works.

F

Edited by Ferdinand

They will all be on one single storey flatish roof which I'm being assured will take the weight of a person.  Also, since they're centre pivot, I think (but could be wrong) we would be be able to stand on a ladder inside for at least 3 of the 4 windows and clean them if necessary.

What I've seen is that the coating works better on roofs which are exposed to ample sunlight, and being north facing, I'm not sure whether the coating will actually be effective for us.