Triassic

Where are all the Europeans?

15 minutes ago, Declan52 said:

Get the forms filled in and sent away.

So is my Mum's Irish citizenship still valid by virtue she's now naturalised  here?

8 minutes ago, Onoff said:

So is my Mum's Irish citizenship still valid by virtue she's now naturalised  here?

Going by that link it seems so. Send of an email asking the question and take it from there.

No passport opportunities here (beginning to feel in the minority). Parents and grandparents all from London. I think there is an Irish G. Grandfather but I imagine that doesn't count. 

12 minutes ago, newhome said:

No passport opportunities here (beginning to feel in the minority). Parents and grandparents all from London. I think there is an Irish G. Grandfather but I imagine that doesn't count. 

Surely as a Kentish Traveller you're an ethnic minority? :)

7 minutes ago, Onoff said:

Surely as a Kentish Traveller you're an ethnic minority? :)

Yeah possibly! And I live abroad now of course (or I will if certain folk get their way). I certainly pay 'abroad' tax rates! :(

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, newhome said:

Yeah possibly! And I live abroad now of course (or I will if certain folk get their way). I certainly pay 'abroad' tax rates! :(

I remember a 2 page A4 form at the doctor's. I'd not been in that many years that when I went they gave me a Wellman check up. Page 2 was pretty much just a list of ethnicities with a box to tick. Under White were options for White, Irish, White, Polish & White, Traveller! :)

Edited by Onoff