Loft will be considered habitable space

john k

3 minutes ago, Christine Walker said:

I haven’t been up there as don’t like ladders but I do know they won’t be in the bedroom!

Lol @Christine Walker I can tell how annoyed you are and have visions of that annoyance allowing you to overcome your ladder phobia and storming up there to point at the dressing room ceiling and give them a piece of your mind ?

• Haha 1

My dogs were in a run with kennels during the day and then in crates in the awning overnight. That was ok until the really cold weather came and then we felt guilty and had wet soggy dogs in the caravan. Thank god I was only there 2 nights a week! 

• Haha 1

@newhomethey have a decent sized shed which I put some of the left over foam backed board in at the weekend there and they have about a half acre paddock to run about in but I think they’re just missing their home comforts and our company, keep lying to them every day saying it won’t be long now but I think they have me sussed!

Lol, when they look really miserable and you give in like we did then they will really have you sussed ?. Mine missed both the company and home comforts too and when the weather was bad they looked pitiful lol. 

• Haha 1