Radon barrier/DPM and Vapour barrier

Morning,

Got a slight issue I'm trying to iron out before possibly running it past BC. A job coming up shortly is the radon barrier/DPM which I intend on doing in two parts. The first part is a skirt on the walls where I attach the second part later, across the floor and taped to the skirt (as I need a working floor).

The problem I'm trying to figure out is the best way to do the skirt. I have attached the Polarwall detail which shows the membrane going through the ICF and into the concrete core. Apparently some BC want to see a join from the radon barrier to the DPC (which in my case is the waterproofed concrete). 

My question is would that be totally necessary as it would be far easier to fix it to the inner skin of the ICF (or at least folded over the top of an ICF course). The main issue is getting the membrane around the "H" rails and this would be a complete nightmare in corners. 

I've called Visqueen and will be emailing them the details this weekend to get their point of view too.

My floor build up is:

75mm screed

500 gauge vapour barrier

75mm Celotex FF4000

150mm Celotex XR4000

1200 gauge visqueen radon barrier/dpm  on blinding sand

On B&B floor

My other question is what's the purpose of the vapour barrier, is it to stop any reaction/flow through the insulation from the screed?

Vijay

Polarwall Radon.pdf