When best to decorate a new build

Redoctober

1 hour ago, lizzie said:

Thank you. They are plastered in led profiles, you need to do at boarding stage, the metal profiles are fixed in the plasterboard and then skimmed around as part of wall ..... electric cabling done at first fix too, then led tape and diffusers fitted at second  fix.  I love them they are so effective. Our building inspector loved them too!

Got any close up photos?! 

4 hours ago, lizzie said:

@Dreadnaughtand @nod why crappy? other than it taking more skill/time to install there is no drawback I have found. They are far superior to the regular boards both for strength and acoustic properties.  I have no problem fixing to my walls and none of those rubbish stud wall fixings needed.  The 30kg hung from one wood screw claim is turning out to be true. I have heavy pictures and mirrors and so far none have been a problem fixing into the habito, ditto with coat racks and wall cupboards I highly recommend it.......

There ok 

Three times the price twice the labour We have two sites for a local builder who has got a good deal with them in order to get them mainstream The price will determine whether they catch on

id fifty to fix today and would have rather been doing something else 

39580723-C35A-460C-8E20-478EDDAA2802.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1