20 hours ago, newhome said:

My friend is a huge fan and persuaded me to give it a try. I’m not great at mind resting in that I don’t do it. I’m either doing something, reading something or asleep, but don’t find that an issue if I’m honest. Well not currently anyway. 

There were definitely no younguns in the yoga class I went to lol. There seem to be different flavours of yoga but I have to admit I don’t know the difference. The one I went to was Vinyasa flow yoga :S

I was recommended hatha yoga (restorative).

• Thanks 1

Does the mitre glue stick without the activator?

Plus I googled and the advice is to use petroleum jelly on the nozzle to stop the lid from sticking. No idea if it works but I will try it next time. Plus stick it in the fridge afterwards! 

3 minutes ago, newhome said:

Does the mitre glue stick without the activator?

Plus I googled and the advice is to use petroleum jelly on the nozzle to stop the lid from sticking. No idea if it works but I will try it next time. Plus stick it in the fridge afterwards! 

I used the glue on what was the side of the cupboard, and the activater on the furry side of the hardboard.

Got caught out by the speed of binding when doing the first side .. virtually no time to adjust at all.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ferdinand said:

I used the glue on what was the side of the cupboard, and the activater on the furry side of the hardboard.

Got caught out by the speed of binding when doing the first side .. virtually no time to adjust at all.

That scares me tbh! I need more time to fanny about :) hence asking if a slower approach is sans activator. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, newhome said:

That scares me tbh! I need more time to fanny about :) hence asking if a slower approach is sans activator. 

I don’t know ?.

Handyman is planning to try it as a solution in the local ATC when cadets break their shoes during square-bashing.

7 minutes ago, newhome said:

If it is not too heavy stuff you are doing, permanent spray glue for picture mounting could be an option if you get a decent one. Would probably need an absorbent surface however.

• Thanks 1