How long is too long for a hot shower feed?

And I’m not sure who decided the layout of the plumbing. Could have been how plumber number 1 who designed the pipe layout drew it up, or could have been my maverick husband who decided to do his own thing. Who knows, but it is what it is. 

16 minutes ago, Hecateh said:

At least I know mine is going to be designed properly and optimised for my specific usage :ph34r:

Depends whether they are on drugs when the design is done I guess :D

22 minutes ago, Hecateh said:

At least I know mine is going to be designed properly and optimised for my specific usage :ph34r:

Ahhh yes... one shower running or two..?? Not wanting these super dooper body jets and 20 litres a minute are you..??

Just now, PeterW said:

Ahhh yes... one shower running or two..?? Not wanting these super dooper body jets and 20 litres a minute are you..??

Not quite mastered the art of being in two places at one time yet.   ... and when I do I guess at least one of me will have something better to do ?

• Like 1

A decent Combi plus a good, robust shower in the ensuite, and simply enjoy. If you go for a 28kW Combi it'll get two people wet in two showers but not with any force that you'd brag about. Probably would be the equivalent of two crap electric showers running, which for some is what they're used to anyway.  

• Like 1