ICF Wall Prop Hire

I’ve got my ICF walls constructed and the next step is to fill them with concrete. The manufacturer states that the ICF must be proper before the concrete is poured.

I’ve contacted the  UK supplier of the system a few time asking for a date for delivery of their hire props and keep being put off. I’ve now found out that all their props are on hire to a housebuilder constructing an ICF housing estate of 30 houses.. Time is marching on and I need to get the basement walls completed, so the TF company can get started on the house!

Does anyone know where I can hire ICF prop?

1 hour ago, Triassic said:

I’ve got my ICF walls constructed and the next step is to fill them with concrete. The manufacturer states that the ICF must be proper before the concrete is poured.

I’ve contacted the  UK supplier of the system a few time asking for a date for delivery of their hire props and keep being put off. I’ve now found out that all their props are on hire to a housebuilder constructing an ICF housing estate of 30 houses.. Time is marching on and I need to get the basement walls completed, so the TF company can get started on the house!

Does anyone know where I can hire ICF prop?

If your using a scaffold company

try them

I asked ours and he said take what you want 

Took forty and he never charged

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick update on the props.

After being told there were a large quantity on a site about 4 miles from me and then visiting the site, to be told by the site agent they’d been removed from site the previous week, I was somewhat frustrated. Luckily for me the site agent then told me they’d got 100 of their own props and I could borrow the 40 I needed for the week, foc! What a helpful guy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1