Grohe tap size

Hi all,

Our project has been delayed by many months, but now we might be at a stage to order bathroom fittings.

We have selected a Grohe Lineare basin mixer in S size. We haven't been able to get hands on this tap so will be ordering blind.

We want to avoid the pop-up waste set (ie the little level behind the tap), this limits the Grohe taps available (with a push open waste)

What are Grohe taps in S size like?  We have 6 sinks to fit out.

thanks

Never heard of S size before tbh. If its a basin tap, its usually fit ( proportionate ) for a basin. If you dont want to limit the choice of taps, just order what you like with the rod at the back, and then bin it for a pop up or flip-coin waste. A drop of clear CT1 into the 'rod hole' stops water dripping down it during cleaning. 

Is it a tap for a countertop sink? They come in different heights to match the various basins available. I found this out the other day when trying to buy one off gumtree - it was massive! I assume the poor guy selling it had made the same error... 

Many thanks, I managed to get hold of a Grohe catalogue, which didn't help much! Then just by luck my wife was working in a different location and came across the particular tap in a plumbers merchant. It seems to be the correct size.

We wanted to avoid ordering 6 taps that turned out to be too big or too small as above