Shower trap

1 minute ago, PeterW said:

You would invalidate the 25 year warranty ... and a lot of these trays have reinforcing around the waste so they can slim them down towards the outlet. 

That's my bath warranty f***ed then. Mind I think it might be well past it anyway! 

5 minutes ago, Onoff said:

That's my bath warranty f***ed then. Mind I think it might be well past it anyway! 

Drilling taps into a bath that is designed  to be drilled for them is one thing, hacking holes in shower trays is quite another..!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Onoff said:

And some might say that life at the bath manufacturers would have been extinct as long as the dinosaurs by the time it first sees any water, but I, as your Kentish compadre, could not possibly comment.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, MikeSharp01 said:

And some might say that life at the bath manufacturers would have been extinct as long as the dinosaurs by the time it first sees any water, but I, as your Kentish compadre, could not possibly comment.

Aren't you building the wrong side of the Medway now?

Been using the bath sans jets and lights for months now!

Edited by Onoff

10 hours ago, Onoff said:

Aren't you building the wrong side of the Medway now?

Yes so I have bases both sides so can be Kentish man and man of Kent although I was born West of Rainham  mark, in Surrey. (For those not familier with these terms see HERE.)