Passivhaus in Portree

Lost the will to live with that opening video ...talk about waffling! Its a shame because it could have been interesting.

Their previous house was not far from me. It took ages to sell, not the prettiest of places.  Think part of the problem with selling it was the lack of conventional sewage system, earth composting toilets not everyones ideal.

Edited by lizzie

12 minutes ago, lizzie said:

Lost the will to live with that opening video ...talk about waffling! Its a shame because it could have been interesting.

Their previous house was not far from me. It took ages to sell, not the prettiest of places.  Think part of the problem with selling it was the lack of conventional sewage system, earth composting toilets not everyones ideal.

I think I remember that @lizzie and I’m sure they had to put a backup water supply in to sell it too. I wouldn’t want a house that relied on rainwater - boreholes are one thing, but hoping it rains is quite another !!

I’ve been round the Dales New Autonomous House and that was really interesting especially for its location but again, not worth what they wanted for it when it sold last !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...