Revo Superconnect

newhome

It was cool. He never understood what I spent on shoes, handbags and phones, and I never understood what he spent on PCs, simulators, gadgets (and now radios). Vive la difference! 

1 minute ago, newhome said:

It was cool. He never understood what I spent on shoes, handbags and phones, and I never understood what he spent on PCs, simulators, gadgets (and now radios). Vive la difference! 

Opposites attract! ?

1 hour ago, newhome said:

Sounds spot on to me! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, newhome said:

He was from Essex so it was always going to be a leap of faith

I escaped Essex when I was 10, think I missed my bets years down there.  Having said that, the South of France and the Caribbean where petty good.  Just a shame I was sent to school in Kent!

23 minutes ago, SteamyTea said:

I escaped Essex when I was 10, think I missed my bets years down there.  Having said that, the South of France and the Caribbean where petty good.  Just a shame I was sent to school in Kent!

If you went to school in Kent how come you didn’t turn out normal! ;)

Crap! Turned another room upside down and found it in a crate. An hour after ordering a replacement. Still no sign of the remote and I didn’t order one of those ?. Maybe I’ll email them and ask if I can swap for a remote .... 

Now to see whether it works. 

CD4C9E9F-B03E-4AD1-B3A7-B9112E8679B8.jpeg

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, newhome said:

Crap! Turned another room upside down and found it in a crate. An hour after ordering a replacement. Still no sign of the remote and I didn’t order one of those ?. Maybe I’ll email them and ask if I can swap for a remote .... 

Now to see whether it works. 

CD4C9E9F-B03E-4AD1-B3A7-B9112E8679B8.jpeg

That's normally my kind of luck.  You wouldn't have found it if you hadn't placed the order

Ah well it's connected to my iPhone and playing tunes. That's enough for one day after several hours searching for the bits to make that happen. It looks like several more bombs have hit elsewhere however where I've sorted through piles and piles of crap to find them. Tomorrow's issue ;)

Ah well it's connected to my iPhone and playing tunes. That's enough for one day after several hours searching for the bits to make that happen. It looks like several more bombs have hit elsewhere however where I've sorted through piles and piles of crap to find them. Tomorrow's issue ;)

Could you maybe email and cancel the order for the psu and remote?

• Like 1

Just now, Onoff said:

Could you maybe email and cancel the order for the psu and remote?

Only ordered the PSU and have emailed them and asked if I can cancel. The remote is pretty crap for something so expensive TBH! 

Just now, PeterW said:

Distance selling regs you have 14 days anyway so just email them and cancel the order ... 

Thanks, have emailed so fingers crossed. Fecking typical that it would turn up within an hour of me ordering it though! 9_9

9 minutes ago, newhome said:

Only ordered the PSU and have emailed them and asked if I can cancel. The remote is pretty crap for something so expensive TBH! 

Being a digital type tech job I reckon the remote is a backup control option and your meant to download an app and use that. A quick search brings up an app called  undok . Install this and see if it's better to use. 

Spotify is great to use. I have it on my Sonos and the song list is endless.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Onoff said:

I can recommend difm:

https://www.di.fm

What's that? Some sort of techo stuff? I have a bit of an eclectic taste in music but doesn't really encompass techno / indie. Prefer rock mostly but have Vancouver Sleep Clinic on at the mo as in chill out mode.  

What's that? Some sort of techo stuff? I have a bit of an eclectic taste in music but doesn't really encompass techno / indie. Prefer rock mostly but have Vancouver Sleep Clinic on at the mo as in chill out mode.  

I only use it for trance, eurodance etc. Look at Radio Channels and you can scroll through the genres.

• Thanks 1

Refund processed for the now not required PSU. Not that it was the end of the world if I ended up with 2 but always nice to see good customer service.