I contacted this company for a quote. http://superiorsippanels.co.uk/

Their prices seem good and they are happy to do foundations and cladding/render finish. They offer basic foundations or a insulated slab in conjunction with AFT.

The panels are 250mm thick with cement fibreboard skins instead of OSB. They are waterproof and can be plastered straight onto internally. 

Ask to see a panel, or better still a finished house.

PU has a habit of shrinking for many months after it is moulded, this can cause a waviness to walls.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SteamyTea said:

Ask to see a panel, or better still a finished house.

PU has a habit of shrinking for many months after it is moulded, this can cause a waviness to walls.

I’ve been reading about the differences between PU and EPS.

Some claim the shrinkage problem has been overcome and PU is preferable to EPS for sips as it doesn’t require a glue for the outer skins. It is poured in as a liquid then cures. 

Superior sips use EPS. 

Edited by K78

EPS should not be a problem.

PU is poured or pumped in as a liquid, then it rapidly expands while heating up.

Then it shrinks back.

This has caused a lot of problems in the past with 'dimpling' on small mouldings and quite serious shrinkage on others.

I made some tooling for the Panther Kalister dashboard.  My moulds were to drawing, but no one thought to factor in shrinkage.

If you ever see one of these cars and wonder why there is at least half an inch gap between the dash and the door moulding, it is shrinkage.

Eventually I found a way to overcome the problem, but that is very expensive knowledge.

• Like 1