Grand Designs Show

jaluky

Hi, I have two tickets for the Grand Designs Show at Excel...FREE to whoever has the best reason for getting them

Funny...Sad... get thinking and enjoy a fantastic show, bests doing the gardening lol

LOL, seems like everyone sees a FREE ticket as a Trojan horse con...I will give the tickets to a couple standing in the queue outside Excel, Used to be seen as a 'must visit' for self builders guess youtube and the internet has taken over

Sorry I was a bit sharp with the free code. I have been to a fair few shows on both sides of the line (public&trade) and it's not my cup of tea, but without getting into the discussion of is a show worth it there has been a lot of positive feed back on here on shows. If i was passing through the airport I would certinaĺy be taking up your offer. I hope somebody gets the good of your tickets and it's a successful show for you.

Edited by Alexphd1

1 hour ago, jaluky said:

I will give the tickets to a couple standing in the queue outside Excel,

A mate is a gig electrician, he gave two Golden Tickets to an Ed Shiran gig to a young couple who turned up outside the stadium just for the atmosphere.

Edited by Triassic
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I had 4 tickets...... and FORGOT it was on! lmao.... oh well, it only makes me jealous seeing all the lovely smooth wooden furniture that I am compelled to sniff and therefore get dragged away by a blushing husband... lmao