Looking at the time switches and general control of :

UFH circ pump

ASHP circ pump

2 / 3 way valves

electric UFH

electric towel rails

primary immersion

secondary immersion 

one idea is a bank of 6 time switches with 3 contactors controlling the electric ufh and immersion’s but it raises a question in my head. 

The CH circuit is on a 10A radial, as is the Electric Ufh. immersion’s are both on their own 16A radials. That potentially makes 4 different circuits heading into single control box. All the CH neutrals would be common and I would carry the L/N through the contactors so there would be no other neutral termination in the box (this is all rcbo btw)

Can any of the electrically minded ones see an issue with this or have I missed anything..? I don’t really want 4 control boxes on the wall if I can help it, each with a single circuit in it. 

@ProDave @Onoff any thoughts ..??

Sounds like a pretty standard control panel to me.

4 circuits in a box...no different to a cu. Most manufacturers offer timers and contactors to go in their cus. Go for it.

Tbh there's DIN rail mounting time switches that'll handle 16A on their own without the need for a contactor(s) if that helps. Not cheap if you go for a name though!

I'd try and standardise on say 16A throughout if going that route so you can chop and change in the event of a fault. Preceeded by its own appropriately rated circuit protection.

Or buy slightly more obscure ones along with spares.

Thanks 

I know I can get 16A time switches but tbh I would prefer to keep them all at ~1A or less for longevity and let the contactors do the heavy loads. 

It also simplifies a couple of override switches too. 

All I was concerned about was mixing the circuits in the box but appropriate warnings will be stuck on anyway. 

Don't join all the neutrals. You will either have to use separate terminals, or if you have some spares of the plastic brackets used, cut the existing N terminals down into shorter ones.

It helps being a sparky as I usually have some spare neutral bars and brackets, I often remove them from CU's I swap out just to have some spares.

Just buy an empty CU of the same type as your main CU so it looks nice and put it all in there.

@PeterW, what contactors are you after? I've a few collected from panel upgrades/rip outs etc. Only got a couple of timers though but I'm keeping them...can't remember what the project was though! 

Something like this, 230V coil, 20A rated?

TeSys K_LC1K0910M7.pdf

I might have 3.

Got some plug in, 11-pin base stuff too. 10A @ 250vac but 24vdc coils. Could do you a psu as well I think!