Hi All Just A Quick intro....Plus I have some free Grand Design's Live tickets that i need to give away

Ryan

Hi All, 

Just a quick post to introduce myself, I have been working in the construction industry for over a decade, which has had its ups and downs. Recently, I have been working hard to put together a new podcast at helping people self build. So i have been interviewing some great architects and experts, its due to launch soon :). so stay tuned...

I am going to be on the Grand Design's Ask an Expert panel, for the show coming up in may in excel London. I have been given a number of tickets which I need to give a way, please let me know if you would like a couple. 

always happy help if i can, if not i can point you in the right direction.

thanks ryan

1 hour ago, TheMitchells said:

When I click the link - it just comes back to the BuildHub site???

And even when I cut and pasted to the address bar it went to a blank page.

I have removed the link as it is proving contentious, and I will edit it out of the quotes as well.

7 hours ago, Nickfromwales said:

I was having my hair done. ;)

How long does it take to cut and shampoo a hair ? :ph34r: :D 

Note to op: Perhaps an off forum approach to the mods might be the way for such an offer next time.

Edited by Ferdinand

49 minutes ago, Ferdinand said:

Note to op: Perhaps an off forum approach to the mods might be the way for such an offer next time.

Its OK Capt.F he's been through customs already ;). Just a bit of an overstep with the link so no lives lost.......yet.  

49 minutes ago, Ferdinand said:

How long does it take to cut and shampoo a hair ? :ph34r: :D

It goes all the way down my back too so theres a bit to do :P

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Ryan said:

Hi All, 

Just a quick post to introduce myself, I have been working in the construction industry for over a decade, which has had its ups and downs. Recently, I have been working hard to put together a new podcast at helping people self build. So i have been interviewing some great architects and experts, its due to launch soon :). so stay tuned...

I am going to be on the Grand Design's Ask an Expert panel, for the show coming up in may in excel London. I have been given a number of tickets which I need to give a way, please let me know if you would like a couple. 

always happy help if i can, if not i can point you in the right direction.

thanks ryan

I would like a pair of tickets, please.

When is the Expert Panel, and how do we submit questions? :ph34r:

Do you know of any good online forums for self-builders?”

“I am planning to bring my stack ventilation out through a plywood ‘chimney’ at the apex of the gable on my third storey roof? Is it a good idea and how do I maintain it?”