Sign in to follow this  
TheMitchells

Planning application and computer problems.

Can anyone give me an idea why I am unable to see plans for a property?  I can see lots of others but this one, I cannot.  Thsi is what I have, when I download it.

image.thumb.png.5510fbd477d347212f8515b6c8ec7b22.png

That lighter bit at the top of the page is the document - in this case the floor plans but it is all sqashed into the top cm of the screen and I cannot find away of expanding it.  It is weird as I have looked at loads of applicaitons and never had this problem.  The OH can look at it fine on his Ipad.

Any suggestions?  I am using Mozilla Firefox.

Is this a PDF file? if so download it and look at it with a PDF viewer outside of a browser window.

1 hour ago, Mr Punter said:

Try a different browser

That sounds easy but I dont really know how to do that - I only have my Firefox! 

1 hour ago, ProDave said:

Is this a PDF file? if so download it and look at it with a PDF viewer outside of a browser window.

Okay - will see if I can do that.  I shall look to see if I have one!

Right click on the link that opens the file and there should be an option to save, or save as. Once you have it saved on your computer open it from there and see if it is readable.

• Like 1

Oooh!  You are smashing!  it worked.  If I save it and then open it with Adobe, its okay.  Ta much!!:D