Ip Cctv recommendations

Hey all

My tenants are pigs .

Anyway ! I pay for broadband in the property and would like to mount an external camera at the entrance doorway and a camera in the communal lounge .

i want to access remotely . Ideally I’d like cloud recording , say 1 weeks worth . Then when an incident occurs I can check the footage and evict the sh*t ( yeah I’m having a bad day )?

any suggestions that achieve what I want ??

cheers 

1 hour ago, epsilonGreedy said:

Don't otherwise the Pigs might sue you for invasion of privacy. It is not a good week to consider transgression of privacy, have you not been watching the news.

Yeah you are legally allowed Cctv outside the property and in communal areas .

looking at mangocam.com for cloud based storage .

16 minutes ago, lizzie said:

??? best bet is evict the lot and get nice new tenants save yourself a lot of hassle

Life’s not that simple with an hmo . Trust me you can’t always spot the trouble tenant until they’ve moved in .....

I'm using hikvision camera which seem to be good quality without being silly money. However I use a NAS server in the loft for storage.

Would your broadband _upload_ speed be good enough to stream to off site storage?

6 minutes ago, Temp said:

I'm using hikvision camera which seem to be good quality without being silly money. However I use a NAS server in the loft for storage.

Would your broadband _upload_ speed be good enough to stream to off site storage?

Yeah . I only need a few FPS . Also will do on motion only . Although it’s a tenanted property I give them fast internet :-)