LAP Decking Lights

Onoff

Now I wouldn't usually buy LAP anything...

Long story but the other day I got an Electricfix coupon booklet through the post. A £10 voucher for the next 4 weeks. When you've used them there's a £20 voucher. So £60 off in total. Used the first voucher last week. With my Electricfix discount it brought an MK usb double socket down to £7.

Saw these today and I figured that would be a cheap go around the bottom of the bath surround. Down to £14.99 from £50. I'm figuring then a fiver if I use this week's £10 voucher.

https://www.screwfix.com/p/lap-apollo-led-deck-light-kit-polished-stainless-steel-blue-0-05w-10-pack/96379

Went to the Electricfix counter. Comes up as £14.99. She puts it through and the final bill is £4.99 WITHOUT having to use the voucher!

???

Then I came home and found a big bottle of Singha beer in the fridge when I thought I'd run out! 

:)

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Onoff said:

Went to the Electricfix counter. Comes up as £14.99. She puts it through and the final bill is £4.99 WITHOUT having to use the voucher!

Just tell me that the decking is all ready to take these lamps and the wiring is also done and that it will all be done by the weekend.  IE not some lamps for the future projects box. 

Edited by MikeSharp01
Typo
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, MikeSharp01 said:

Just tell me that the decking is all ready to take these lamps and the wiring is also done and that it will all be done by the weekend.  IE not some lamps for the future projects box. 

Can't stand decking, veritable rat city! 

These are going at low level round the bath surround. Quite low wattage so subtle.