SelfBuilders Manchester, North West

KarlisR

Dear fellow self-builders, I am Manchester based who is interested in linking-up, connecting and getting to know self-builders in Manchester or Greater Manchester area. I really struggle to find any self-build groups, community groups or similar. Are there any members here from the Manchester area?  

54 minutes ago, KarlisR said:

Dear fellow self-builders, I am Manchester based who is interested in linking-up, connecting and getting to know self-builders in Manchester or Greater Manchester area. I really struggle to find any self-build groups, community groups or similar. Are there any members here from the Manchester area?  

Welcome to the Forum

im not far away in Preston

Though I’m working in Swindon today

3 hours ago, daiking said:

So as not to be rude, I am in S Mcr but not a self builder. Sorry, I don’t recall many local posters. 

Hi daiking, I am in the city centre of MCR. I am not a self builder YET but I work in legal Real Estate and have had a dream about building my own family home for some time now. I try to learn as much as I can. It would be very interesting to find as many mancunians as we can to discuss for example how everyone is getting on with the Self build register, interest in community self build projects and similar things 

3 hours ago, nod said:

Welcome to the Forum

im not far away in Preston

Though I’m working in Swindon today

Hi nod, happy to hear and thank you for welcoming me to the Forum. I am a new member here and will try to learn as much as I can. It will be interesting to see if there are many like minded self builders from the Manchester area. Possibly if we can get some interest then we could try to organise something like a meeting up to discuss some community self build options or other things that relate to self building 

2 hours ago, KarlisR said:

Hi nod, happy to hear and thank you for welcoming me to the Forum. I am a new member here and will try to learn as much as I can. It will be interesting to see if there are many like minded self builders from the Manchester area. Possibly if we can get some interest then we could try to organise something like a meeting up to discuss some community self build options or other things that relate to self building 

We are all scattered across the U.K. and Ireland 

But you will find an answer to most of your questions on here