Self Build Dissertation Survey - Last two weeks!

Charles Ebden

Hi everyone,

I recently posted a topic regarding a survey I am currently undertaking for my Planning Masters degree, and I've been bowled over by the responses I have got so far on this forum. This is a polite request asking to see whether anymore members would be willing to fill out my short survey. I'm specifically looking for more insights from people who have gone down the custom build or group build route.

The link for the survey is below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezNby01KGReNIszG6zYr3kM8kDJgW9sRP4shYUw5uyYUTphw/viewform?usp=sf_link

I also promised I would share the results as they came though periodically. As I don't want to bias any further responses, I'd rather not make the results public, but am more that willing to share the results with anyone who is interested by email or PM.  I have also surveyed Local Authorities for their views, and will share these results as they come through too.

Many thanks and I look forward to seeing your responses.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Just a friendly (and hopeful) request and reminder to those who may not have already completed my survey; I am still looking to hear from those who built or are looking to build there home or homes. I would be most grateful if you could spend a spare 5mins filling it out. It is closing on the 31st of March!!

I am a planner (sorry) and student at Birmingham University and my survey is looking to your views on what the benefits, facilitators and challenges of self-build and custom-build housing are.

The link is below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezNby01KGReNIszG6zYr3kM8kDJgW9sRP4shYUw5uyYUTphw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Many thanks in advance!

Edited by PeterW
Merged with original thread ...
  • Like 2