SmartRoof by Keystone

We got a price for a similar style roof from one of the ICF suppliers who wanted to provide whole shell package. The insulation was solid but poor u values. Can't comment on noise never looked into it in more depth due to being v expensive. 

27 minutes ago, ADLIan said:

They meet Regs provided you know the solutions (they wouldn’t have a market otherwise). Normally use mineral wool so acoustic performance is fine.

I think the issue was that just as a product it was bare minimum and you had to use a thermaline type plasterboard in addition. The added cost and the complexity took away the benefit of the cassette roof system. 

In the end - and due to a number of valleys and dormers - we went with a cut roof and fibre / Kingspan as a solution  

Thanks everyone for the comments.

@PeterW thanks for rectifying the youtube link! Does this forum have any markup I can use to do that? Regrading the insulation, I think any room-in-the-roof today needs insulation both between the joists and under (see for example Kingspan or Celotex standard details), so that's probably a wash in my book. However I agree it would be better if this came already installed. Did you manage to get a design from them for your dormer -- I believe the system is specifically for dormer roofs?