New Renovation BBC Show

Hi all,

My name is Callum and I’m emailing from the television production company Remarkable – I’ve attached our site address at the bottom but essentially we produce factual and entertainment shows and are responsible for many renovation TV programmes.

We are currently looking for home owners who are looking to renovate or update a part of their property for a brand new primetime series. The premise of the show is to give people expert help with their designs using architects with cutting edge graphics.

We are looking for people who are ready to make changes and would love to hear from anyone who could do with expert help. I’ve attached our casting flyer to give you an idea of what we are doing, and if you or anyone you know may be in this situation and needing help - please get in touch!

www.remarkable.tv

Likewise, I'm happy to answer any questions or queries.

Many thanks,

Callum

[If you are interested please contact via PM - Thanks Admin]

EA4563D0-9155-4529-B7A5-307C5402B7B8.jpeg.aa3101afa89a2f8326a3efd23303ae15.jpeg

• Like 1

On 3/8/2018 at 08:37, Pete said:

I have been pondering your comment on people re-do their bathroom every 15/20 years Nick. Does this mean as soon as On/Off has finished he will have to start again!!

Actually, I think he'll need to start again well before he's finished!

• Haha 1

@BBCRenovationShow

Welcome to the forum.

I would like to see a show renovating some of the houses built to substandard by the major companies.

You are very prolific in "outraged of WC2" tabloid heartstring twanging.

But I am fed up of consumer so-called champions rabbiting on about problems just generating so,etimes overdone outrage.

Let's have some programmes about solutions. I am sure that many of us would take part in that ... say in a similar style to the former Radio 4 Punters but with an answer.

5-10 minutes on the problem then 15-20 on the solution.

Be a giraffe and stick your neck out.

Ferdinand

Edited by Ferdinand
  • Like 3