Draft Floor Plans

My only comment is that makes the living room window face north west, so will only get late evening sun.

Is there anything stopping you putting windows in the south west facing gable end? I guess there must be as it would be so obvious if you could?

Site layout might help make things clearer.

I think the layout is great. I could easily live there :). Do you have a breakfast bar somewhere in the kitchen? I can't see easily. I have a kitchen island that I use all the time for casual dining. A breakfast bar somewhere would be perfect.

Ok...

Change the layout of the downstairs shower room so that it loses a bit of wardrobe from the bedroom but the shower and loo are moved to give you 2 doors into  it so it’s a jack and Jill type downstairs WC but also ensuite to the guest bedroom

Flip the long run of cupboards in the kitchen to put the fridge to the top, then storage and ovens - makes working from hob to oven easier and safer and keeps your “triangle” in form. 

Upstairs - swap the study for the family bathroom otherwise bed 2 has a long way to go ..!

make the master bedroom ensuite a bit wider - you have the space - and line the wall up with the dressing room wall. 

Check the ceiling height in that dressing room - it may be lower than you envisage. 

Other than that - nice plans ..!