Glue instead of solder?

Temp

Looks like a modified (thickened) form of isocyanate to me (super glue) much like Loctite or the Liquid PTFE stuff.  The problem is that adhesives don't really bond that well to metals, and the surface prep is critical, as the bond is largely mechanical, with the adhesive locking into the very find scratches made when cleaning up the surfaces.

The bond area is pretty large, so that helps a lot, and the force trying to push the pipe joint apart is pretty small, even under a few bar of water pressure, which is why it works.  The main problems that I can see are that vibration, movement and heat cycling may well cause the joint to loosen over time.  It may work OK on well-secured fittings not subject to any vibration etc, but I have grave doubts that it would hold up long term when near something like a washing machine.

Frankly I'd not trust it, and have to wonder quite what the advantage is.  If you have a joint like the one in that video and don't have the skill or ability to shield the surroundings from heat whilst soldering, then why not use a copper push fit, or better still a compression fitting?