My Nightmare Heating System

newhome

Just now, Hecateh said:

I suspect he has been drinking anything and everything this weekend   :ph34r:

But promised his hangover will have been slept off by now

Little Willy? 

1 minute ago, PeterW said:

Well Will has a tendency to drink anything too ... but taking the old man on at whiskey one night proved a mistake and he had to back down !! 

I’m too old for that sh1t these days. @Hecateh can outdrink me. Did you take Will on @Hecateh? Who won? 

3 minutes ago, newhome said:

I’m too old for that sh1t these days. @Hecateh can outdrink me. Did you take Will on @Hecateh? Who won? 

Nope - not yet - but there's a big bonfire to burn sometime before the end of this build.  At which stage (unless something happens quickly with selling this house) I will have a few bedrooms goings spare ... we will see.

A big buildhub BBQ could be on the cards lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dpmiller said:

Since when did beer go off?

I thought it went off in a few months? That stash has been there since Jan 2015 I think as I didn’t put it there and it appears to be left over from a party we had and is all the stuff the hubby didn’t like to drink. Must be dead if it’s 3.5 years old surely? 

Edited by newhome

21 minutes ago, newhome said:

I thought it went off in a few months? … Must be dead if it’s 3.5 years old surely?

I have had the opportunity to drink beer much older than that (more than 10-years in fact) and it has been fine.

Edited by Dreadnaught