Ian D

Building. Plots with PP

I have an accepted offer on a plot with PP for 4 Detached houses anyone interested in Leigh Greater Manchester 

Edited by Ian D
Etc info

Welcome Ian,

Sounds great if you can get three others interested.  Any chance of a bit more detail, so that people can have a better idea of the plot sizes, house sizes and area?

It would be really great to see a group of self-builders getting together for a project like this.

• Like 2

Hi am just putting a pack together its a great area with a high school and primary school with in walking distance good transport links to Manchester 

On 2/19/2018 at 20:26, Ian D said:

These plans are lapsed but i am re submitting , and looking vary designs and positions as we think its a bit bland 

site plan .pdf

site_plans.pdf

design & access statement.pdf

Welcome.

I for one would be interested to hear about your re-submission process. I know nothing about it. But I do know -from bitter experience-  that there have been subtle changes in the meaning of the term 'sustainability' for example.

Maybe those changes don't apply for re-submission?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, recoveringacademic said:

Welcome.

I for one would be interested to hear about your re-submission process. I know nothing about it. But I do know -from bitter experience-  that there have been subtle changes in the meaning of the term 'sustainability' for example.

Maybe those changes don't apply for re-submission?

We have just had back two site layout options not finalised ,next step is the speak to a planning consultant and then planning 

Screenshot 2018-03-13 19.18.04.png

PT228-PTA-00-ZZ-DR-A-00102_P1_Proposed Site_Block Plan.pdf

Planning goes in on the 20th August all surveys completed and council was involved at pre app fingers crossed ,corner plot is ours rest are for sale with outline planning for 3/4 bed and plot passport with design code .all plots will be fully serviced 

final layout.pdf

Looks really interesting and good luck with it all. Speaking as a person with absolutely no knowledge of the area and its social demographic, I prefer the layout as detailed at 250_Site Layout_Option 2_ 200. GAs[1].pdf250_Site Layout_Option 1_ 200. GAs[1].pdf. The final layout looks to me as if it might be one dwelling too much but then what do I know. Look forward to seeing this unfold and fingers crossed for the 20th.

• Like 1

Good luck with the planning application.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, CC45 said:

Good luck with the planning application.

Thank you

Well the planning app is in its a waiting game now , we did have a positive pre app though , my plot is plot 5 .The rest are up for sale with custom build homes

please note their a couple of broken pics in the design code , will re upload when i have the amended one 

255_-_(100)_01__Location_Plan.pdf

255 - (200) 01 Site Plan.pdf

255 - The Pickley Green PP 300818.pdf

255 Planning Letter 050918.pdf

AIA.12873.01.pdf

255_-_The_Pickley_Green_Design_Code.pdf

Edited by Ian D
boken link