Ian D

Building. Plots with PP

I have an accepted offer on a plot with PP for 4 Detached houses anyone interested in Leigh Greater Manchester 

Edited by Ian D
Etc info

Welcome Ian,

Sounds great if you can get three others interested.  Any chance of a bit more detail, so that people can have a better idea of the plot sizes, house sizes and area?

It would be really great to see a group of self-builders getting together for a project like this.

• Like 2

Hi am just putting a pack together its a great area with a high school and primary school with in walking distance good transport links to Manchester 

On 2/19/2018 at 20:26, Ian D said:

These plans are lapsed but i am re submitting , and looking vary designs and positions as we think its a bit bland 

site plan .pdf

site_plans.pdf

design & access statement.pdf

Welcome.

I for one would be interested to hear about your re-submission process. I know nothing about it. But I do know -from bitter experience-  that there have been subtle changes in the meaning of the term 'sustainability' for example.

Maybe those changes don't apply for re-submission?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, recoveringacademic said:

Welcome.

I for one would be interested to hear about your re-submission process. I know nothing about it. But I do know -from bitter experience-  that there have been subtle changes in the meaning of the term 'sustainability' for example.

Maybe those changes don't apply for re-submission?

We have just had back two site layout options not finalised ,next step is the speak to a planning consultant and then planning 

Screenshot 2018-03-13 19.18.04.png

PT228-PTA-00-ZZ-DR-A-00102_P1_Proposed Site_Block Plan.pdf