Anyone used theunderfloorheatingstore.com ?

ProDave

A catalogue dropped through my door  for http://www.theunderfloorheatingstore.com/

They appear to be part of the Travis perkins group.

Anyone used them?

They also do  bit of bathroom and wet room stuff. This cheap back to wall toilet has got my interest http://www.theunderfloorheatingstore.com/bathrooms/basins-toilets/essential-bathroom-back-to-wall-toilet

P.S according to the catalogue if you enter the code TRADE20 at checkout you get a cheaper price and that BTW toilet goes down to £51.37

Yes and I was very pleased;

I sent them a scaled drawing of the area i wanted to UFH and they duly came back with the same drawing with the manifold where i had suggested.

Detailed list of all the bits i would need. Perfect job arrived on a pallet, got trade discount without any quibbles and installed myself. Easypeasy.

My XYL said "That's one of the best jobs you have done - keeps my toes toasty - Thank you xx"

Kind regards

AndyT.

6 minutes ago, AndyT said:

Yes and I was very pleased;

I sent them a scaled drawing of the area i wanted to UFH and they duly came back with the same drawing with the manifold where i had suggested.

Detailed list of all the bits i would need. Perfect job arrived on a pallet, got trade discount without any quibbles and installed myself. Easypeasy.

My XYL said "That's one of the best jobs you have done - keeps my toes toasty - Thank you xx"

Kind regards

AndyT.

Thanks  I will price up their offering when I do the UFH but it was the very cheap, if very limited range bathroom stuff that caught my eye.

P.S I assume you are another radio ham?

yes in a sideways way. I used Robbens Frankische (german) for my ufh and mvhr and they operate on line in Uk as underfloor heating store.

The UFH and MVHR design etc from their tech dept was excellent as was their rec installer.

I have not  tried their in line shop or had any if their bathroom kit so cant comment on that

Looks interesting.

I want back to wall and preferably floating toilet.  Plus my builder is new to UFH so I think I will point him this way too. 

Still keep reading this as Thunderfloor :D at least it makes it memorable

Edited by Hecateh
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ProDave said:

A catalogue dropped through my door  for http://www.theunderfloorheatingstore.com/

They appear to be part of the Travis perkins group.

Anyone used them?

They also do  bit of bathroom and wet room stuff. This cheap back to wall toilet has got my interest http://www.theunderfloorheatingstore.com/bathrooms/basins-toilets/essential-bathroom-back-to-wall-toilet

P.S according to the catalogue if you enter the code TRADE20 at checkout you get a cheaper price and that BTW toilet goes down to £51.37

The Yellow gypsum backer boards are really good Better performance than cement boards

Ive used them on four high spec jobs last year

A bit pricey at £26 each 

I bought a full pallet but they wouldn’t budge on price 

Ah guys I’m sorry the ppl I used for my ufh and mvhr are the Germans  robbens frankische and  are underfloorheating.co.uk

the refs to being part of TP and selling sanitary ware puzzled me so I checked website.... saw its not the company I used.

I have never used theunderfloorheatingstore.com

Sorry!

• 2 weeks later...

My first delivery from theunderfloorheatingstore.com arrived today, a back to wall toilet and floor standing bath tap.

What I find is that they came from bathrooms.com  and when you go to www.bathrooms.com they too are owned by TP and somewhat annoyingly are very slightly cheaper.