Recommended Posts

There have been a couple of questions about insurance .. One about working as a handyman, the other about insuring the contents of containers.

I am wondering whether there are ways around this using other policies or memberships.

e.g. is there a professional membership of say a Trade Union or Professional Body which covers doing small jobs, or routes to get storage containers covered. 

One possibility for the latter is household insurance covering sheds if you are building in your own garden.

Any other suggestions?


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this