cladding progressing well

Cladding is going very well I am pleased I did a last minutes swerve from cedar to larch.  Although you cant see it in this photo with the sun on it we do have a sacrficial coating of new age gris by Silva (we bought pre finished). It looks more grey without the sun directly on it.

Still got to sort the leaking Internorm sliders!

160166CF-206E-45F2-A939-7319F47481C8.jpeg

• Like 5

Not sure about that modern blue downpipe ........ the building looks great, love how the insteped corner works, it makes the whole building so much more interesting and inviting, really good.  

Ha ha Cpd and thank you for your nice comments.

I can assure you that the blue downpipe will shortly be transformed into a perfect rectangular RAL 7016matt powder coated work of art to match our windows and flashings LOL

Only have two downpipes on the whole house one at either end of the hidden gutter, I was talked out of having hidden downpipes so have splashed out on lovely ones that will be fit to view.

Ah yes, I recall the thread now. Either way, it would be nice if the doors were as beautiful and functional as the cladding!  Windows and doors seem to cause as many problems as everything else put together in the self build process.

• Like 1