Rainfall Shower Head

Onoff

11 minutes ago, pocster said:

Erm ; @Onoff - I’ve read this thread and I’m confused !!! 

You want a motorised shower head that goes up ‘n down ?? ?

No no no.

Far too simple.

He wants a motorised FLOOR that goes up and down.

There was a Grand Designs Project with a swimming pool in the basement where the floor went down into the pool. It may be this one.

https://www.interiordesignindex.co.uk/entry/111928/London-Swimming-Pool-Company/Moving-floor-swimming-pool-for-a-Kensington-basement/

21 minutes ago, Ferdinand said:

No no no.

Far too simple.

He wants a motorised FLOOR that goes up and down.

There was a Grand Designs Project with a swimming pool in the basement where the floor went down into the pool. It may be this one.

https://www.interiordesignindex.co.uk/entry/111928/London-Swimming-Pool-Company/Moving-floor-swimming-pool-for-a-Kensington-basement/

Ahhhhhh that’s ok then ; thought he was being stupid ?

1 hour ago, pocster said:

Erm ; @Onoff - I’ve read this thread and I’m confused !!! 

You want a motorised shower head that goes up ‘n down ?? ?

Yep.

Why?

Why not?

I like the idea of a flush mounted rainfall head but for easy access to clean lower would be better. Was mulling over a flow switch so as the rainfall shower kicks in it self lowers. Then a secondary "cleaning" button when you can drop it without getting wet!

Can I rather than should I as usual...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Onoff said:

Yep.

Why?

Why not?

I like the idea of a flush mounted rainfall head but for easy access to clean lower would be better. Was mulling over a flow switch so as the rainfall shower kicks in it self lowers. Then a secondary "cleaning" button when you can drop it without getting wet!

Just shoot some mr. Muscle at it for cleaning ?

what you REALLY need is some trendy walk on glass in your wet room - now that is cool .... ?

7 minutes ago, pocster said:

Just shoot some mr. Muscle at it for cleaning ?

what you REALLY need is some trendy walk on glass in your wet room - now that is cool .... ?

Funnily enough...

The little 'un wants a hamster. Everytime she asks I suggest putting a glass panel in the suspended timber floor downstairs so she can watch the rats! :)

But I won't be doing it!

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Onoff said:

Funnily enough...

The little 'un wants a hamster. Everytime she asks I suggest putting a glass panel in the suspended timber floor downstairs so she can watch the rats! :)

But I won't be doing it!

Hang on !

You’ll have a fucking motorised shower head because you’re short ; but your poor daughter can’t be indulged in a simple piece of glass . Shame on you . ?

Edited by pocster

3 hours ago, Onoff said:

Yep.

Why?

Why not?

Most people would just stand on a stool to reach it for cleaning.

• Like 2