Rainfall Shower Head

Onoff

Why not just stand on a stool to clean the flippin shower head like everyone else?

I now firmly believe my en-suite will be finished before this bathroom, and I have not even yet set a date to START my en-suite.

• Haha 1

On 24/05/2018 at 09:18, ProDave said:

Why not just stand on a stool to clean the flippin shower head like everyone else?

I now firmly believe my en-suite will be finished before this bathroom, and I have not even yet set a date to START my en-suite.

1) H&S

2) Quite likely.....in your NEXT build!

:)

Playing around with a 500mm flexi pipe trying to envisage a rise and fall mechanism. Not looking promising as the pipe wants to twist as it rises. The worry is it would eventually loosen either the compression and to the copper or tap connector to the rainfall head.

20180529_183803

Turn the drawn bend 180 degrees and make it point upwards and parallel to the rise and fall but about 200mm away. A 600mm flexi will then allow it to rise and fall if it’s vertical in the loop plane

52 minutes ago, PeterW said:

Turn the drawn bend 180 degrees and make it point upwards and parallel to the rise and fall but about 200mm away. A 600mm flexi will then allow it to rise and fall if it’s vertical in the loop plane

Good shout. Do you mean turn upward the far 90 or further bend the start of the passover and cut there?