I kid you not: this is where I get my stone from

ToughButterCup

I've tried for a year not to post this image. I just couldn't take the pressure any more.

Goggle and weep. This where I get my hardcore - and a lot more. A lot more

IMG_20160323_113731.jpg

The keys are in the ignition, there's a copy of the Daily Mirror on the dash. Please don't tell anyone.

• Like 2

H&S wise it reminds me of the local sawmill where we'd get free sawdust and wood shavings for our pet rabbits as a kid. The BIGGEST circular pit saw imaginable. They would barely turn off the saw on the wall and then let us get down in the pit next to the blade telling us to mind our heads!

Everyone was happy, they got rid of some waste, animal welfare was maintained. Nobody got hurt (or if they did nobody knew or sued). This is why I'm voting LEAVE! xD

1 hour ago, Onoff said:

H&S wise it reminds me of the local sawmill where we'd get free sawdust and wood shavings for our pet rabbits as a kid. The BIGGEST circular pit saw imaginable. They would barely turn off the saw on the wall and then let us get down in the pit next to the blade telling us to mind our heads!

Everyone was happy, they got rid of some waste, animal welfare was maintained. Nobody got hurt (or if they did nobody knew or sued). This is why I'm voting LEAVE! xD

Although the UK is seen as a gold standard for H&S to which the rest of the EU looks up.

In the short-term, it is unlikely that UK health and safety law would be subject to drastic change...  especially if the country was to remain in EFTA and the EEA.

... in the longer term, disengagement from the EU could well involve a process of determining which primary and secondary health and safety legislation remains socially or economically useful to the UK, potentially leading to changes to some regulations and the stripping away of others.

http://www.healthandsafetyatwork.com/hsw/content/health-safety-and-eu-referendum-where-would-brexit-take-us